Thursday, October 20, 2011

Cheers, I am having my Ginger Tea

In my forty three years living with RA I have taken all the traditional medicines that M.D.'s could prescribe. None had an effect on treating my RA; rather they just masked the pain and ongoing destruction. As a result I have had over 14 surgeries, including 7 total joint replacement/revisions and a cervical fusion. My life with traditional medicine treatment has been one great band aid after another with no one focusing on the root ofmy problem. I found a holistic practitioner a few months ago and my life has changed dramatically. I take vitamins and supplements that have effectively reduced my inflammation which is the source of pain and destruction (reference this article or research your own)
I was also instructed by my practitioner to begin drinking Ginger tea in addiction to my vitamins and supplements and have seen and felt an improvement. I am repeatedly reminded in my own research that we must take control of our own health by making our own decisions and not giving our trust (as for me 43 years of trust) to traditional medicine anymore. Go holistic or look for D.O.'s (doctor of osteopathic medicine). Mine has just given me hope (based on real results) for
a future of reduced pain.
Warmest Regards,
K. David

No comments: